Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biggest fear is fear itself

In church the other day my Sunday school teacher asked me what my biggest fear was. It wasn't till after I said a goofy answer like "girls" that I actually thought of this. Now I've heard this before that the only real fear is fear itself. If you think about it there's truthness to it and there's somewhat a contradictory to it. Nobody wants to be afraid. Fear is a scary thing and when you are feared of something, that one thing can haunt your everyday life. Now I was thinking about this and I thought ' Well now, if someone was afraid of fear then it's almost as if that person would be to afraid to do anything, because they'd be afraid to. then when you look deeper you see that if you are afraid of fear itself, boom your afraid right there and then. Now I think the biggest fear is fear on a much bigger scale. Sports is a great example. being afraid to fail at the big game. being afraid to mess up at your bands first gig. I thinks it's these fears on a bigger scale that people are afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment